i I'm Rhianna and these are my themes & tutorials. I make these with heart and effort, so please take good care of them. Don't remove credit b/c that is considered a crime. Thanks and I hope you find what you want!
how to install
1. Choose a theme, open the code, and copy all the content. Go to customize on your blog and open 'edit html'.
2. Delete all the content in the 'edit html' section, paste the new code in, and press 'save'.
3. Enjoy your new theme!
1. You must keep the credit on your themes at ALL times. It must be visible/noticeable.
2. If you do remove credit, you must place it in your FAQ/refer your followers to it.
3. You may NOT remove credit and claim the theme as yours. Editing a theme, light or heavy, doesn't make it yours.
4. You CAN edit my themes for personal use.
5. You CAN'T use my themes as a base code for your public themes w/o my permission.
6. You CAN'T use parts of my coding for your public theme.
7. You CAN'T redistribute themes as yours.
keep the credit
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. Therefore, stealing is illegal and a crime. Minor offenses may result in the loss of your tumblr account.
updates & stats
best viewed in chrome | theme 59 posted on 4/5
probably won't be releasing themes as quickly due to school starting.thanks for the 450+ followers!! :)
looking for a theme - have found a theme